Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Daddies

Any man can be a father but it takes a special person to be a dad. - Proverb

Happy Father's Day to my amazing hubby and to my own fantastic dad! The kids and I are so lucky to have both of you. You're kind, compassionate, funny, generous, thoughtful, slow to anger and quick to laughter, understanding, loving, devoted and loyal. I couldn't have ever asked for more in dad or husband and, when I look at my relationship with my own dad, it makes my heart happy to know that our kids will likely have the same amazing relationship with their dad throughout their entire lives.

Thank you for all you do and for being so much more than just a father. You are best buddies, playmates and heroes to your children. You have been with us from our very first cry and have been there along the way to dry tears and celebrate achievements. No matter how old we are, we always find comfort in your arms. We love you SO much and words can't fully express how much you mean to us.

Love,
Ash, Miss H and Mr. B

No comments:

Post a Comment